$25 Instant Savings When You Schedule a Homepath, 203k loan or Home Inspection Online

Trident Building Inspections

(800) 276-7197 to schedule an appointment with a home inspector or a homepath or 203k loan consultant from Trident today!

Commercial Residential 203k Loan & Homepath Consultants Home Inspectors

Trust our licensed home inspector team for all your inspection, homepath, or 203k loan consultation needs! Give us 5% of your confidence we'll earn the other 95%!

About Us

Knowledgeable and Experienced Home Inspectors

image12

Whether this is your first home purchase or you're an established home buyer, at Trident Building Inspections our home inspectors go that extra mile to make your home inspection experience stress-free while providing you with information so you're well-informed.  Our home inspectors go through vigorous training to stay up to date with the ever changing housing industry standards. We specialize in homepath and 203k loan inspections. 


Schedule Your Home Inspection Now

Commercial Property Inspection Professionals

image13

Not all inspection companies can provide commercial building inspections like Trident does.  Whether it's office buildings, a car wash, a gym, strip malls or apartment complexes, Trident is there to serve your commercial property needs. We're not just home inspectors. Just click below to schedule your commercial building inspection needs. If your needs are for a homepath or 203k loan consultant then Trident is here for you.

Schedule your commercial building Inspection now

FHA 203(k) and Homestyle Loan Consultants

image14

We are FHA certified HUD 203(k) and Homestyle  Loan Consultants who have helped thousands of families make the American dream a reality.  We specialize in Homepath and 203k loans and are there from start to finish so your purchase or refinancing renovation project gets completed as per specifications and in a timely manner.  We can help you with all types of renovations and remodeling from a simple kitchen or bathroom renovation to adding an addition to your home, and all our home inspectors are licensed and insured.

Schedule your 203(k) or Homestyle Evaluation Inspection NOW

Available Services

Home Maintenance Tips

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from our home inspectors or about our homepath or 203k loan consultation services.

Contact Us

Trident Building Inspections

50 Esplanade Dr, Somerset, New Jersey 08873, U.S.

(800) 276-7197

Hours

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only

Sunday: Closed 

Send Message

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Cancel